La Boîte à Délices
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -40%
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 ...
Voir le deal
59.99 €

Ma 1ère commande Craterlake.

3 participants

Ma 1ère commande Craterlake. Empty Ma 1ère commande Craterlake.

Message  Zouille Lun 15 Sep - 21:32

Je suis faible. J'ai craqué. Je devais pas craquer avant d'avoir reçu le paquet de mon amie secrète mais je suis déprimée ce soir alors voilà !

J'ai pris : (je vous mets les descriptions des senteurs pour vous faire saliver)

4 Body Mist (ils sont de retour!) :
Cherry Berry Swizzle Candy : OMG this scent is like TDF!!! If our sweetest childhood memories had a scent, this would be it! Fruity delicious and sinfully sweet, this is a happy concoction of candied cherry, a bowlful of berries, candy sprinkles and pink bubblegum. Some of our testers said it reminds them of Cherry Twizzlers! (Twizzlers is a registered trademark of the Hershey's Corporation).
Red Coconut Cooler : A refreshing coconut scent that’s just bursting with fruity goodness! It’s one of those blends that makes me want to chug the fragrance straight from the bottle. Fresh raspberry granita surrounds a scoop of vanilla coconut ice cream. Key Lime wedges garnish this cooler to add an invigorating kick to the blend. Red Coconut Cooler signals the start of warm weather to come and is bound to be this summer’s signature scent.
Mandarin Mambo : Me gusta!!! Sweet Spanish mandarin orange dance the mambo with exotic mango to create this fragrance that's deliriously fresh, sweet and invigorating. Supporting notes of sweet tangerine and grapes enter the dance floor to create a virtual party for your nose. This is one of those, “People are looking at me funny because I can't stop sniffing my arm" type of fragrance! But hey…let ‘em stare! After all, you're the one who smells delicious!
Coconut Bavarois : A crave-inducing sniff that's just out of this world. Our wearable version of this dessert combines the rich notes of whipping cream and whole milk, the creaminess of coconut and the finest vanilla, into a velvety, custard-like sweetness.Perfect worn alone or layered.

1 Bath Cloud :
I scream sandwich : The Cast: Slow-churned vanilla ice-cream with a hint of spice and roughly chopped candy corn bits sandwiched between creamy vanilla wafers and drizzled with a light caramel sauce.

2 Luscious Lather 3en1 :
Dial M : The Cast: Fluffy marshmallow cream filling, lightly buttery and sweet yellow cupcake and spiced sprinkles.
Lolly Bubble Pop! : How many sniffs will it take till you get to the pink bubblegum center of this happy blend? This heaven on a stick blend recalls a much loved combination of hard fruit candy and bubblegum. Pink bubblegum with its familiar white dusting encased in a mixed berry lollipop sniff that’s sure to bring out the little girl in all of us. A fun, happy and playful fragrance that reminds us that all work and no play makes us dull indeed!

et 1 roll on :
Black Sand Beach : Intoxicatingly rich and velvety smooth, this is unlike any other tropical coconut scents you’ve ever sniffed. Rich and pure black vanilla blends beautifully with creamy coconut milk while ribbons of cantaloupe’s sweet juice swirl around to give this blend a delightful element of sweetness. Its sweet unhurried drydown is lush carrying you to your own private island getaway.

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Zouille
Zouille
Admin

https://laboiteadelices.forumactif.org

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Ma 1ère commande Craterlake. Empty Re: Ma 1ère commande Craterlake.

Message  alyssa Lun 15 Sep - 21:36

tu as bien fait . je dois recevoir cherry berry swizle candy je te dirai ce que ca vaut Very Happy
alyssa
alyssa

Message  Invité Lun 15 Sep - 21:37

Ca a l'air sympa tout ça Very Happy

Invité
Invité

Message  Zouille Lun 15 Sep - 21:38

J'espère que ce sera bien! J'ai mis trop de temps à choisir.
Alyssa : me doutait que tu avais pris le truc à la cerise Very Happy
Zouille
Zouille
Admin

https://laboiteadelices.forumactif.org

Message  miline Lun 15 Sep - 21:47

affraid Hey beh!!!!!!!

Tu as eu raison de te faire plaisir, c'est le meilleur remontant pour le moral tongue
miline
miline

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé